- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled, or moved to another date. Venues and talent are also subject to change. If the event has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a refund. If the event has been postponed, original tickets will be valid at the rescheduled event so long as it's within six (6) months of the rescheduled date. Postponements after six (6) months will be entitled to a refund. You may request a refund even if the event if the postponed event is within six (6) months.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead on the scheduled date, time and venue. We do our best to contact all customers of event changes and make public announcements online through this site and through social media.
- In the case that an event is cancelled or postponed, tickets purchased at a retail outlet must be refunded at the retail outlet.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related service.
- Specific to Payment Plan Orders – All payment plan tickets must be paid in full prior to the event for your tickets to be valid. Payment plans can be cancelled at any time, however, in accordance with our terms of purchase there are no refunds for paid or partially paid tickets. In the event of cancellation or non-payment, any deposited funds are forfeited to the producers of the event. Please check your order details carefully before checking out. Any service fees for the payment plan will appear in the total. We are unable to make any changes to your payment plan once your order has been submitted. You must have a valid form of payment on file at all times during your payment plan. In the event of a declined charge, there is a maximum 10-day grace period for you to update your payment information to keep your payment plan current.
- DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats reserve the right to refuse admission to any patron in violation of the event rules and/or who may post a health and safety, environmental and security risk to other patrons at our sole discretion. No refunds will be offered to those who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age as specified by the event organizer, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature or high-risk. We perform various checks to determine the probability of fraud, including, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an IP address, etc.
- You agree not to contact See Tickets to seek a refund or exchange from See Tickets when See Tickets is prohibited from providing one by DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats and you will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase tickets from See Tickets. Should you do so, your tickets may be cancelled, and See Tickets may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using See Tickets.
- When ordering tickets online with See Tickets, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window or tab. Looking up tickets using multiple browser windows or tabs could result in losing your tickets, timer expiration, purchasing too many tickets, or the wrong ticket type, none of which will be the responsibility of See Tickets.
- Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age when attending the event if appropriate.
- Customers are advised to carefully review each order to ensure that the purchaser has selected the correct event, ticket type, and seat choice. If the purchaser does not receive a confirmation (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if the customer experiences an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm with See Tickets US Customer Support whether or not the order has been placed. See Tickets US will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if the customer fails to confirm the purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform See Tickets of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- See Tickets sells tickets on behalf of DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats, which means they do not set ticket prices or determine seating availability. Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may become available prior to the event. However, See Tickets does not control this inventory or availability. In some cases, See Tickets or other distribution channels may receive additional, subsequent allocations of tickets for distribution, which may be of similar or higher desirability than those sold on See Tickets, or may be offered for sale at lower prices than prices charged on See Tickets.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up at the event unless otherwise noted. Tickets left at Will Call will not be refunded. Will Call start and end times are subject to change and are not grounds for a refund. You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid state issued picture ID. If you can not present these at Will Call, a clear photo of these items may be accepted instead, but such acceptance shall be at the sole discretion of DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats. If you are unable to pick up your order at Will Call, you shall not receive a refund for this purchase.
- If See Tickets is unable to mail an order for any reason See Tickets will arrange for the order to be available for pick up at the event’s Will Call.
- If tickets that are shipped are returned to See Tickets as undeliverable, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Need additional help? Contact us anytime.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY — DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats will not cover losses or damages arising from your voluntary participation in the events, including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence. By purchasing the tickets, you hereby release and forever discharge DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats, and its officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the events. It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of DUSK Music Festival/Relentless Beats of responsibility or liability on your behalf.