FESTIVAL DATES & HOURS:
The 2022 DUSK Music Festival will take place Friday & Saturday, November 11-12, 2022 Jácome Plaza in Downtown Tucson. Festival gates open at 2:00 PM both days. Artist set times will be released closer to the festival dates.
There is no official parking for the DUSK Music Festival in downtown Tucson. We highly recommend rideshare, taxis and public transportation (Sunlink Street Car, SunTran bus lines) to downtown Tucson. Our rideshare partners will be creating an official drop-off and pickup zone prior to the festival.
THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS ARE SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION AND MAY RESULT IN BEING REMOVED AND BANNED FROM THE DUSK MUSIC FESTIVAL, WITHOUT REFUND:
- Any illegal activity
- Bootleg merchandising
- Counterfeit or scalping of tickets and/or credentials
- Drunken or disorderly conduct
- Destruction of property
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs
- Underage drinking
The use of laser pointers, photographing, video or audio taping of performers can result in your equipment being temporarily confiscated and/or you may be removed from the event. Solicitation or distribution of promotional materials, literature or vending without prior written consent is prohibited!
CROWD NOTICE AND RELEASE:
Please be aware that by entering DUSK Music Festival, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release DUSK, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Do not enter this area if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.
ENTRY CONDITIONS FOR GUESTS:
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the DUSK Music Festival Event Site:
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS*
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
The following items ARE ALLOWED:
- OK Clear (transparent) bags
- OK Clear (transparent) backpacks
- OK Clear (transparent) fanny packs
- OK Empty non-transparent Camelbaks
- OK Small clutch up to 5” X 7” X 2” in size
- OK Non-Professsional Still Cameras including Go Pros
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Lighters
- OK Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, chapstick/lip gloss
- OK Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- OK Sunglasses and hats
- OK Sealed liquid sunscreen and cosmetic products
- OK Disposable E-cigs, nicotine vaporizer pens, excluding those with refillable chambers containing visible liquid
- OK Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification
The following items ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser pens or pointers
- NO Eyedrops
- NO Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- NO Markers, pens, or spray paint
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Stickers or flyers
- NO Tents, large umbrellas, or chairs
- NO Large purses or bags (over 15” X 15” X 5” inches)
- NO Open cigarettes, lipstick, chapstick, tampons
- NO Outside food, beverage, or alcohol
- NO Professional cameras (SLR or detachable lenses)
- NO Video or audio recording equipment
- NO Knives, firearms, pepper spray, fireworks, or weapons of any kind
- NO Toy weapons or real weapons of any kind
- NO Sticks, staff, swords, sabers, or scepters
- NO Open sunscreen
- NO Balloons, balls, frisbees, or any other projectile
- NO Native American headdresses
- NO Festival totems
*Allowed and Not Allowed Lists are subject to change.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In an effort to enhance fan safety, and to mirror many arenas and venues around the county, we have implemented a clear bag policy for the 2022 DUSK Music Festival.
We define a clear bag as a fully clear or colored clear plastic, vinyl, or mesh bag. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags will be considered an acceptable clear bag. The maximum bag size that will be allowed is 15” X 15”x 5“. In addition to a clear bag, guests may bring in one small clutch up to 5” X 7”x 2” in size and two factory-sealed water bottles.
Due to clear hydration packs not being readily available, EMPTY CamelBak-style hydration packs/bladders WILL BE the only exception to the clear bag policy.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Keep an eye out – if someone around you looks like they need help, check in with them. If someone is getting out of hand, alert the nearest staff member and become the hero of the festival. Keep track of all your belongings.
- Be considerate – this is a shared space and we want everyone to enjoy themselves. Keep the vibes chill and your hands to yourself.
- Hold on to your buddy – Make the area just inside the main entry gate the designated meeting point for lost or separated people. If one of your friends is in trouble, please alert festival staff – they will assist you, no questions asked.
- Have Emergency Contact Info on your person and your phone lock screen in case emergency personnel need to know
- Remember to stay hydrated (visit our Water Stations for free, cool, filtered water) and eat regularly at the various food vendors we have at the festival
- Protect yourself from the sun – take breaks and find some shade. Sunscreen lotion, hats, and sunglasses are key.
- Bring hearing protection – DUSK gets get loud.
- Dress for the weather – we’re constantly monitoring the weather. Keep an eye on the forecast before heading to Jácome Plaza so you can dress accordingly. And be prepared for anything and while the days will likely be beautiful, the temperatures can drop after DUSK.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering these premises and/or the event, you (a) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death, (b) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (c) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
DUSK Music Festival will adhere to federal, state and local health and safety guidelines, requirements and restrictions. DUSK Music Festival reserves the right to update our Coronavirus/COVID-19 policies and requirements at any time, based on those guidelines, requirements and restrictions.